Know Nepal Visa Information

Nepal Tourist Visa Information:
The foreigner’s visitor in Nepal are granted the tourist visa, you can get arrival visa at the immigration office at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, or Nepal Embassy or consulate or Mission office and immigration offices in Nepal but from these countries are not easy to get visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal: Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan

Tourist visa fees
Visa Multiple entry 15 Days US$ 30 or equivalent to foreign currency
Multiple entry 30 Days US$ 50 or equivalent to foreign currency
Multiple entry 90 Days US$ 125 or equivalent to foreign currency
Visa for SAARC countries
Free visa for 30 days available for tourists of SAARC countries

Visa for Indian Nationality
Nepal Visa Information for Indian nationality doesn’t need a visa to enter into Nepal but getting to Nepal by air or overland they have to show their passport or identity card issued by the Indian government. Less than 10 years Children no need to show identification.

Tourist Visa Extension

  • Visa extension fee for 15 days is the minimum US $ 45, which is $ 3 dollars per day or equivalent to foreign currency.
  • Less than 150 days of visa extend cost is $ 750, which is  US$ 5 per day.

Transit Visa 
Any foreigners, if they have made Nepal a transit point to visit another country, will use Tribhuvan International Airport for a night stay, with valid plane ticket or any foreigners, traveling in the accidental force landplane for any circumstances shall be issued transit visa.

General Information

  • A valid visa is compulsory for foreigners to enter Nepal.
  • Tourist entry visas can get different places border and on arrival at the immigration office in Tribhuvan international airport.
  • When a visa issued visa fees not refunded, amend, re-validate
  • Credit card/Bank Cheque not accepted in the immigration office.
  • It is illegal to stay in Nepal without a valid visa.
  • We advise to you contact the Immigration Department for visa transfer in case of getting a new passport or travel document from your Embassy/Consulate.