Mountains in Manaslu are seven of the top ten either lie in or shares the border with Nepal. The Manaslu region is home to many majestic mountains over 7000 meters of height. Walking in the lap of these ranges is a pristine and unique delight that only the one who treks here experience.
The major Mountains one can view from the Manaslu trek circuit are listed here.
– Manaslu (8,163 M or 26,781 ft.)
– Himalchuli (7,893 M or 25,896 ft.)
– Ngadi Chuli (7,871 M or 25,823 ft.)
– Annapurna II (7,937M or 26,213 ft.)
– Annapurna III (7555M or 24,786 ft)
– Mt. Annapurna IV (7525M or 24,688 ft)
– Gangapurna (7455M or 24,457 ft )
– Tilicho Peak (7,134 M or 23,406 ft).
– Shringi (7,187 M or 23,579 ft.)
– Langpo (6,668 M or 21,877 ft.)
– Saula (6,235 M or 20,456 ft.)
– Seven other smaller sub-ranges
The Morning and evening times gives you the best and cloud-free views of the Himalayas ranges with crystal clear peaks in the Manaslu area.